Monday, March 10, 2014

This weeks eats!

I haven't blogged in FOREVER and it's something I would like to do more consistently since I'm not working full time anymore. (Who am I kidding, being a Mom is the busiest job I have EVER had) Anyways, after talking with friends the last month or so I think there is a great deal of women that don't have the time or energy to feel like they can meal plan for the week. So I thought maybe I could help out with that. I will try to do this every Monday where I post our weeks meal plans and links to those recipes. (I rarely create my own recipes, so Pinterest is my BFF)

Brad and I decided with the new year that we wanted to make a lifestyle change and eat ALOT cleaner. By clean I mean, less processed foods, more vegetables and fruits, etc. We aren't prefect and quite honestly we just had a couple weeks of our old way of eating and I personally can tell. Blah!

Mon- Honey Salmon in Foil with quinoa



Wed- Mexican Chicken Lime Soup (I will leave out the celery because Hubby doesn't like it)

(I will use this dry mix instead of the ranch packet. Probably a tablespoon or so.)



Sat- DATE NIGHT!!


You can follow me on Pinterest here


I hope you have a blessed week!

1 comment:

  1. You will like it to enjoy our new app SuperCity Mod Apk : which you could download and enjoy loose.

    ReplyDelete